Paddles up! This 7,500sf Pensacola bayfront house is going to unreserved auction — tonight
Ensconced at the end of the gated Muscogee Wharf peninsula 16 feet above sea level, with only two houses for neighbours, 19 Wharf Ave. is in the heart of Pensacola Bay. On the western reaches of the Florida Panhandle, Pensacola is protected from the Gulf’s bigger waves by Santa Rosa Island, so its beaches are great places for families — and those not interested in body surfing. Plus, it’s the home town of the Blue Jays’ Josh Donaldson.
Homes we’d love to have — whether we can afford them or not
• 7,500 sq. ft.
• 4 bedrooms, 4 full and 4 half baths
• Previously listed at US$3.5 million
• Going to unreserved auction Oct. 5, 2016 at 7 p.m.
• Katie Lawless, project sales manager, Concierge Auctions, 212-257-5018
• See full house and auction information here